Thread: SamKEY TMO Edition v3.01.1 Released

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18
  1. #1 SamKEY TMO Edition v3.01.1 Released 
    Administrator SiRoYa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    358
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    89
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    389
    Thanked in
    60 Posts
    [size=large]What's New :[/size]
    - Added full support for [size=large]N950U BIT3[/size] (T-Mobile,MetroPCS,Sprint,Verizon,Xfinity,...) < World's First >
    - Added full support for [size=large]N950U1 BIT3[/size] (T-Mobile,MetroPCS,Sprint,Verizon,Xfinity,...) < World's First >

    - Added full support for [size=large]G360T [/size](All SW versions)
    - Added full support for [size=large]G360T1 [/size] (All SW versions)
    - Added full support for [size=large]G530T [/size](All SW versions)
    - Added full support for [size=large]G530T1 [/size](All SW versions)



    [size=large]Notice :[/size]
    1) N950U/N950U1 Latest BIT3 combination + stockrom uploaded
    2) G360T/T1, G530T/T1 must be Rooted, but SamKEY do ROOT automatically !!


    [size=large]PROMOTION IS STILL ON !!! [/size]
    [size=large]Extended until 1/March/2018[/size]


    [size=large]DOWNLOAD[/size]
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2 RE: SamKEY TMO Edition v3.00.9 Released 
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    22
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    10
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    20
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    could you state how we unlocking g360t/1 and g530t/1 ??
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3 RE: SamKEY TMO Edition v3.00.9 Released 
    Administrator VsH-GsM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    4,368
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    931
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,537
    Thanked in
    1,915 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shawn4life
    could you state how we unlocking g360t/1 and g530t/1 ??
    [size=x-large]Just press Calculate SEC[/size]
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4 RE: SamKEY TMO Edition v3.01.0 Released 
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    10
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SiRoYa
    [size=large]What's New :[/size]
    - Added full support for [size=large]N950U BIT3[/size] (T-Mobile,MetroPCS,Sprint,Verizon,Xfinity,...) < World's First >
    - Added full support for [size=large]N950U1 BIT3[/size] (T-Mobile,MetroPCS,Sprint,Verizon,Xfinity,...) < World's First >

    - Added full support for [size=large]G360T [/size](All SW versions)
    - Added full support for [size=large]G360T1 [/size] (All SW versions)
    - Added full support for [size=large]G530T [/size](All SW versions)
    - Added full support for [size=large]G530T1 [/size](All SW versions)



    [size=large]Notice :[/size]
    1) N950U/N950U1 Latest BIT3 combination + stockrom uploaded
    2) G360T/T1, G530T/T1 must be Rooted, but SamKEY do ROOT automatically !!


    [size=large]PROMOTION IS STILL ON !!! [/size]
    [size=large]Extended until 1/March/2018[/size]


    [size=large]DOWNLOAD[/size]
    [size=xx-large]404: Page Not Found[/size]

    [size=x-large]This page does not exist[/size]
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5 RE: HOT >>> SamKEY TMO Edition v3.01.0 Released 
    Administrator VsH-GsM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    4,368
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    931
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,537
    Thanked in
    1,915 Posts
    @erickunlock

    Refresh please !
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6 RE: HOT >>> SamKEY TMO Edition v3.01.0 Released 
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    5
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Still waiting for J727p full support not that partial support you brought,p.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7 RE: SamKEY TMO Edition v3.01.0 Released 
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    que sucede pueden subir el software en otro server 404: Page Not Found

    This page does not exist
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8 RE: SamKEY TMO Edition v3.01.0 Released 
    Administrator VsH-GsM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    4,368
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    931
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,537
    Thanked in
    1,915 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by suspicell
    que sucede pueden subir el software en otro server 404: Page Not Found

    This page does not exist
    Refresh your page (F5)

    http://www.samkey.org/SamKEYTMO3011.exe

    Link works fine
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9 RE: HOT >>> SamKEY TMO Edition v3.01.1 Released 
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    9
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Please J327P Bit 3
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10 RE: HOT >>> SamKEY TMO Edition v3.01.1 Released 
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    thank nice day
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •