Conversation Between admin and jeam4real

2 Visitor Messages

1. Good Morning from this side.
    I got this phone from a client to help them unlock, job went successful on the software but phone wasn't unlocked, matter of fact now asks for MCK. It initially was requesting for nck unlock code.
    that is the least of my worry, as it keeps showing baseband unknown. I just recently flashed it to bring back the baseband and was about to go back to my unlock history to get the unlock code to enable me unlock the phone and I am met with the blocked action of me trying to unlock an already modified phone. How was supposed to know it was modified? same imei in the phone is same on the back of the phone cover. So right now, right here. I am perplexed as to how I got blocked. Considering I just bought the credit to enable unlock this phone and other phones that may come around.
    What am I supposed to do now? and here I am faced with a never to be able to unblock my account.
    Exactly what am I supposed to do now?
    J600F 357062092224764
    samkeyus4337zpo my user id
  2. Good Morning from this side.
    I got this phone from a client to help them unlock, job went successful on the software but phone wasn't unlocked, matter of fact now asks for MCK. It initially was requesting for nck unlock code.
    that is the least of my worry, as it keeps showing baseband unknown. I just recently flashed it to bring back the baseband and was about to go back to my unlock history to get the unlock code to enable me unlock the phone and I am met with the blocked action of me trying to unlock an already modified phone. How was supposed to know it was modified? same imei in the phone is same on the back of the phone cover. So right now, right here. I am perplexed as to how I got blocked. Considering I just bought the credit to enable unlock this phone and other phones that may come around.

What am I supposed to do now? and here I am faced with a never to be able to unblock my account.
    Exactly what am I supposed to do now?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2